Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire a Sr. Manager Business Development for their US distribution business.
- Successful candidate will work with program management and engineering leads.
- Responsible for developing, forecasting, and capturing new opportunities.
- Develops and presents compelling strategic and business growth opportunities.
- Leading and working for cross-functional, cross-enterprise teams.
- Prepares and supports company profiles on competitors and potential acquisition candidates.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of multiple factors.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to travel; approximately 75%.
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Current US DoD security clearance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience through a combination of military, government and/or defence electronic industry positions.
- Strong background in military GPS systems, receivers, capabilities, technologies and Assured PNT.
- Professional and well-spoken presentation skills are mandatory.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1