Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire a Sales Representative for their US distribution business.
- Identify prospective customers and distributors.
- Focus on building and developing new business and relationships.
- Prepare for all customer meetings and ask engaging questions.
- Serve as a liaison between our customer and company.
- Meet with qualified prospects and customers.
- Monitor the customer base and market for changing conditions.
- Make recommendations to management regarding sales trends and investment opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing with customers.
- Create and execute distributor agreements.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and remain up to date.
- Actively participate in trade shows as well as industry network events and conferences.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales forecasts and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or similar discipline.
- 5 years of technical sales experience
- Experience in the aerospace industries is a plus.
- Proven results in creating new business opportunities and achieving aggressive sales growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Experience utilizing social media as a sales and marketing tool.
- Knowledge of international business and shipping logistics is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel outside the U.S.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1