Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire an Inside Sales for their US distribution business.
- Responds to customers’ needs.
- Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Achieve and maintain report with customers.
- Use a computer to retrieve customer information.
- Follow up on inquiries by checking order status on the computer for delivery information.
- Make price quotations immediately by phone on stock items.
- Obtain quotes from Approved Suppliers in order to meet customer’s quality and delivery requirements
- Ensure documentation of all transactions
- Maintain and understand customers purchase order terms and conditions and quality clauses.
- Build relationships with vendors and negotiate to price.
- Identify and develop new and existing marketing opportunities.
- Target sales by working with the outside representative, excess inventory reports and inactive/lower activity accounts.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products.
- College Degree or a minimum of five years of experience in sales
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1