Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire a Principal Business Development Engineer for their US distribution business.
- Understands technical complexities of the products and manufacturing capabilities in order to identify and discriminate between good and poor opportunities for business growth.
- Provide technical direction to a small project team in the planning and execution of engineering aspects of our customer contact and demo plan.
- Establish trusted and influential relationships with Business Development leaders, customers, and other external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication ability to distil technical concepts for executive customers and end-users
- Operational experience or experience with crew interfaces
- Expert in systems engineering and open systems architectures
- Experience in Avionics computing programs, products, and underlying technologies
- Project engineering experience
- Ability to travel domestically
- Ability to obtain US DoD security clearance
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1