Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire a Business Development Manager for their US distribution business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the complexities of the products and manufacturing capabilities in order to identify and discriminate between good and poor opportunities for business growth.
- Ability to readily discuss technical issues associated with the product and its application.
- Initiates and conducts the market analysis on new business opportunities.
- Clearly communicates with customers and potential customers.
- Enhance and expand the current product portfolio in order to ensure financial commitments are met.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs.
- Researches analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors.
- Communicates and develops product advertising strategy and literature with outside advertising agencies.
- Reviews labour and material estimates for quotations that are generated for products and services.
- Develops annual budget plans for Business Development requirements.
- Develops and refines a strategic plan for products and services.
- Develops and recommends competitive pricing for the organization commensurate.
- Represents Business Development and the customer viewpoint in business meetings.
- Develops and gives business unit and program presentations to customers.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of marketing experience, with in-depth knowledge and experience in the defence industry.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting cost and engineering principles.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1