Ainsley Reid Retained search have been retained by our global partner to hire a Business Development Manager for their US distribution business.
Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying and managing an opportunity pipeline for portfolios.
- Managing customer relationships at all levels and working across agency boundaries.
- Supporting, managing and executing executive plans.
- Establishing and growing working relationships with industry partners.
- Managing the business development gate, shaping requirements and acquisition strategies
- Performing competitive assessments.
- Conducting and presenting market assessments.
- Review and monitor the status of pursuit activities.
- Management of allocated proposal budgets to yearly targets
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- 10 years of progressive working experience.
- Solid leadership with proven results in achieving objectives.
- Strategic and visionary thinker with the ability to develop, communicate and execute the mission.
- Established customer and industry network and community recognition
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- S. Engineering or technical related field
- Master degree in business or engineering discipline preferred
- Mission Operations, Engineering and Sustainment program experience preferred
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1