Our client is a crypto asset technology and trading firm. We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer with advanced analytical skills (typically evidenced by a degree in maths, physics, computer science, engineering, etc.), and a deep understanding of decentralised finance and blockchain. They highly value an entrepreneurial mindset and a determination that any problem can be solved no matter how complex/challenging the issue. There will be plenty of opportunity to proactively shape your role, while driving real change and lasting impact for the company.
● Designing and implementing off-chain applications that integrate with our existing trading infrastructure
● Designing and building new smart contracts
● Integrating with DeFi protocols, blockchains and exchanges
● Analysing on-chain data and generating insights that inform the development of new projects
● 2-3 years of experience working with Python, Solidity and smart contracts.
● Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, protocol design and decentralised finance
● Strong applied programming skills with a demonstrated ability to write secure and high-quality code (a degree in CS or related field is preferred)
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills (if no prior knowledge of algorithmic trading, market making, HFT a keen interest and willingness to learn is crucial)
● Comfortable working with AWS, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and successfully drive projects to production
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role in the expansion of a Decentralized Finance & Trading Technology business.