Role – Chief Commercial Officer
This position as CCO will drive all commercial and business aspects to further evolve the company. The right candidate must demonstrate a clear history of leadership and a clear record of success within the Aerospace market, and be able to bring a network of customers, quickly develop credibility with additional prospects all while building branding of services and products.
- Work closely with the CEO, board members, and leadership Team to peruse corporate vision, including corporate development and global business strategy.
- Drive all sales and leadership activities as per short- and long-term objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure growth of existing markets and guide further expansion into new markets.
- Build sales pipeline for future growth with close collaboration from Marketing for demand generation.
- Ensure organisation structure supports and optimises the respective business plans for each region.
- Ability to manage the end-to-end sales cycle and processes, including management of forecasting, EBITA and P&L.
- 10+ years working experience with Aftermarkets/Aerospace market.
- Proven work experience as a CCO/SVP of Sales, or related senior role.
- Proven track record of delivering new business acquisition and year on year growth.
- Proven track record with M&A activities.
- Extensive experience in sales leadership of pan-regional sales teams, including management of senior sales leaders.
- Experience collaborating and working closely with Marketing, Product and Customer Success to ensure strategic alignment and results.