Position – CFO
Remote position – US
· Support the CEO and board in all fundraising activities -both venture capital and venture debt.
· Partner with leadership on financing strategy, board communications, company culture and corporate development, utilizing your existing relationships and building new ones across the finance community.
· Direct the company’s strategic planning initiatives and help to build out strong practices around FP&A.
· Build and mentor Finance and Accounting team through the implementation of systems, processes, internal controls, and policies.
· Demonstrate strong financial acumen. Direct resource allocation, monitor company expenditures and help review and negotiate client agreements.
· Set all internal accounting policies. Oversee internal and external Financial Reporting. Work with external CPA firm on tax and compliance matters.
· Help drive effective board meetings as well as manage communications with the BOD and current and potential investors.
· Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions.
· Provide support on various operational tasks including P&L and financial projections, pricing and valuation models and company presentations.
· 10+ years of finance experience in a leadership position.
· Experience raising and deploying venture capital and venture debt.
· Experience with regulatory reporting.
· Experience building a finance function from the ground up.
· Previous experience in a start-up company is preferred.
· Leader that will owned the full spectrum of finance responsibilities.
· You constantly question the status quo and believe there is always a way we can continuously improve.
· Strong technical analytical skills.
· Fundraising, M&A & Roadshow experience.