Our client, a platform for digital currency and other assets that provides financial services to a global market are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Engineering team.
This is an exciting opportunity where you’ll get to focus on building and improving the many microservices powering their web and mobile applications for customers and businesses. You will be designing and building services.
- Driving and collaboratively delivering a fully automated infrastructure and development pipeline.
- Working on a high profile and global platform operating in the fintech and cryptocurrency space.
- Participating in deployments with strict availability requirements on a large scale environment and working together with other Engineers to ensure our systems meet current and future demand.
- Evolving the automation tasks into new territories.
- Working collaboratively with the Backend Engineering team to increase our resilience through insightful systems and application metrics.
- Improving the CI/CD pipeline to provide new integration vectors.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS and GCP.
- Strong knowledge of standard development pipelines, including build and other automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of container technology (e.g. LXC, Docker) and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL), non-relational databases (Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Experience working with CI systems such as Concourse, Travis CI, CircleCI, Codeship, GitLab CI or others.
- Understanding of infrastructure management as code.
- Knowledge of the concepts behind immutable infrastructure.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Highly Available infrastructure patterns.
- An interest in security topics or proven record of security measures implemented on other products you’ve worked on.
- Fluency in cryptocurrencies or other digital assets as they are core to our client’s business.
- Open source project contributions of any kind, such as tools developed to solve specific problems you’ve had or fixing issues on existing projects.