Our client is seeking a Head of Product to guide the vision and strategy for the development of a Web3 DevSecOps platform. This person will report to the CEO and be responsible for executing solo initially and then be in charge of building and then managing a Product team responsible for the platform.
- Lead the product vision and strategy for the DevSecOps Platform to drive user adoption and business impact.
- Develop a solid understanding of the customer needs and transform them into actionable requirements for the development team.
- Develop roadmaps, report on progress, prevent and overcome blockers while tracking and contributing to product continuous improvement programs.
- Work with development and UI design teams on feasibility, timing, and blockers to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Help architect and implement novel DevSecOps solutions and processes.
- Evaluate product feedback and industry data to inform product strategy using data.
- 8+ years of product management experience ideally within technology or securities.
- Experience managing such products from conception to launch.
- Excellent organisation, execution and project management skills, data driven approach to product decisions.
- Experience writing documentation or producing other content to synthesize technical concepts and communicating them in a clear, simple way.
- Passion for DeFi and web3 along with enthusiasm for understanding complex concept.
- Common sense, low ego, empathy, and excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a managed service or consulting business.
- Experience in Web3 project or company.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global team in a fast-growing industry.