Our client, a leading financial services company in the UK with a strong presence in the capital markets sector are looking for to hire a Senior Business Analyst with experience in capital markets to join their team on a 6-month contract basis with a day rate between £550- £750 (Outside IR35).
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with their capital markets team to identify and analyse business requirements, define and document solutions, and support the implementation of new systems and processes. You will be working closely with business stakeholders, developers, and other team members to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required standard.
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Work with developers to design and implement solutions that meet business needs
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications, and test plans
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather and clarify business requirements
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to gather information and communicate project progress
- Participate in testing and support the implementation of new systems and processes
- Monitor and report on project progress, including risks and issues
- Strong experience in business analysis within capital markets, with a good understanding of the financial services industry
- Proficiency in equities, fixed income, and OTC derivatives
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the required standard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong documentation skills, including requirements gathering and specification writing
- Knowledge of SQL and data analysis tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Business, Computer Science)
- Professional certifications such as CFA, FRM, or PRINCE2 would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading financial services company and work on high-profile capital markets projects. If you are a talented Business Analyst with experience in capital markets and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.