Ainsley Reid Retained search has partnered with one of the world’s largest distributors of chemicals and consumables to the Aerospace, Automotive and Pharmaceutical industries. Our partner would like to hire a Sales Associate.
- Structured and secure transactions.
- Work with 100 company to fulfil purchasing requirements.
- Understand sales orders.
- Maintain and manage customer accounts and follow-up negotiate prices.
- Communicate with the suppliers regarding supply chain and logistics requirements.
- Follow up with new, pending, and completed orders.
- Assemble a variety of status reports, such as activities, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to work with C-level executives.
- Ability to multitask in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1