Reporting to the CEO and a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the Vice President, Sales will ideally be located in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area, however working remote will also be considered. An ideal candidate will exhibit extensive strategic and analytic sales experience. The VP will lead our strategic sales team and will develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
The VP will serve as a thought leader within the Sales team and will be a brand ambassador for the Company. This is a very “hands-on” role that requires the ability to perform at both the highly strategic level as well as be willing to roll your sleeves up on day-to-day and project-based tactical levels. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires an engaging and motivational personality that is focused on delivering results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for developing and execution of the Sales team strategy and final execution.
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop regional sales leaders.
- Help create, develop, and close related sales opportunities for our largest customers.
- Lead, drive and motivate the team to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key suppliers and partners.
- Own and manage pipeline and forecast for the sales team.
- Evaluate the department’s profits and revenue, and calculate risks.
- Build and approve the department’s hiring and training plan.
- Lead team development and organizational strategy.
- Drive customer and market insights in support of key categories, leveraging competitive analyses and business trends.
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation.
- Obtain and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the product and marketing teams to help drive the product roadmap and corporate priorities.
- Lead cross-functional teams, designing and developing sales programs including coverage models, sales training, value definition, sales enablement, and commission programs.
- Understand unique commercial offers and the industries they serve, and lead teams to combine, define and deliver those offers, creating value for customers.
- Align leaders across the organization on a common vision.
- Build both strategic and tactical plans and adapt them to changing market conditions as needed.
- Work with other members of the Executive Leadership Team and other leaders throughout the company to execute the Sales plan.
- Developing and communicating a strategic sales plan and strategy to achieve assigned goals.
- Consistently generating $10M in annual contract value.
- Maintaining a consistent pipeline of opportunities $25M to $100M+ in TCV.
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel/advisory relationships.
- Working on Product company partnerships and nurturing those relationships.
- Leveraging existing executive level relationships to enhance the Incora brand in the applicable vertical.
- Leading the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation.
- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment.
Preferred Core Strengths
- Energy/Hunger for Growth
- Intellectual horsepower and commercial savvy.
- Global exposure, ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to build deep client partnerships.
- Ability to lead & work in cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead Strategic Assessments.
- Ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal stakeholders.
- Ability to find value added solutions for clients.
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong drive, work ethic, and leadership qualities.
- A down-to-earth professional style which enables win-win communication with both top executives and support personnel internally and externally.
- Viewed as insightful, creative, articulate, persuasive, and organized.
- Comes with a Rolodex of Industry and Product Vendor relationships.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Executive management experience as the top sales leader reporting to the President or CEO.
- Track-record of sustaining profitable sales growth through a combination of increasing customer base, growing market share, new customer acquisition, cross-selling and margin improvement.
- Experience translating market dynamics/requirements into initiatives to tactically grow sales.
- Experience developing and expanding an inside sales function.
- Highly energetic and results driven.
- Significant domestic travel required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Results driven with excellent time management, organizational and overall execution skills.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Aerospace hardware, chemicals or electrical components with deep knowledge of customer types including Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Semiconductor and Contract Manufacturers.
- Sales force integration experience through M&A activities, creating a singular high-power sales team.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1